- Simple Plug-in Installation. For most of the cases, the only tool you will need is a screwdriver for the mounting bracket.
- Bright 900 Lumen (about 20 percent brighter than most under cabinet lighting available in the market).
- Each individual unit has Bright 49 LED
- Only Consumes 15 Watt Maximum. Saves at least 80 percent on energy.
- 24 Voltage (24VDC) offers highly energy-efficient, minimum heat contribution, longer life span, and safer.
- The light distributes in 180 Degree Beam Angle to optimize and maximize lighting under the cabinet.
- Easily Control the Brightness to the desired level using the inline dimmer switch.
- To ensure maximum safety, Modular LED Light Panel and Power Supply have been Certified by UL.
- 3 x Dunn 12 Inch Warm White (3000K) Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting Panel
- 1 x 24 Watt Power Supply - Link Up to (4) Dunn 12 inch LED Panel
- 1 x Dimmer Switch
- 1 x 4 Way Splitter
- 3 x 3ft Interconnect Cable
- 3 x Modular Connector
- 6 x Mounting Bracket w/ Screw
If you want a different dimmer type, please select from “Dimmer Type (Optional)”. For more information, use the link below to learn more about each product.
- Dimmer Switch for Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting (Black) – Model: K6032
- Rotary Dimmer Switch for Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting (Black) – Model: S4170
- Wireless Dimmer Switch (Dial Remote Control + Receiver) for Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting – Model: J4070
Dunn 12 Inch LED Light Panel
11.81 x 1.48 x 0.30 Inch. (300 x 37.6 x 7.62 mm)
24 Watt Power Supply
3.82 x 1.77 x 1.14 inch (97 x 45 x 29 mm)
3.29 x 1.08 x 0.44 Inch (83.56 x 27.43 x 11.18 mm)
1.64 x 1.30 x 0.59 Inch. (42 x 33 x 15 mm)
0.57 x 1.48 x 0.30 Inch (14.45 x 37.6 x 7.62 mm)
If you plan to use a wall dimmer switch, you need to do the hardwire installation with a dimmable transformer, instead of the included power supply which plugs into a wall outlet, due to the voltage difference between the wall dimmer switch (110V) and LED light panel (24V). The inline dimmer switch (24V) is incompatible with a dimmable transformer.
If not used with a wall dimmer switch, a plug-in power supply (except a wall mount power supply) can be used to do the hardwire installation, but if a dimmer switch is needed, a 24V dimmer switch is required. You would need to splice the power plug from the power cord and connect it to the power source with a junction box or something similar. The wall dimmer switch (110V) is incompatible with the plug-in power supply.
Power Supply Start-Up time
Depends on the wattage of the power supply, the start-up time may differ. Please use matched wattage of power supplies for the best result.
|Power Supply||24 Watt|
|Bulb Shape||LED Panel|
|Color Temperature||3000 Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||180 Degree|
|LED Chipset Array||49 LED|
|Certification||UL Listed / CE / RoHS|
|Lighting Type||12" Panel|
|Number of Lighting||3|