- Only 0.35 inch / 9 mm thick (60 percent thinner than the standard under cabinet lighting*).
- Sturdy aluminum body. One of the best in the market for its exceptional durability.
- Simple plug-in installation. For most of the cases, the only tool you will need is a screwdriver for the mounting bracket.
- Each individual has a bright 24 LED (Epistar 3528).
- 24 voltage offers highly energy-efficient, minimum heat contribution, longer life span, and safer.
- The light distributes in a 90-degree beam angle to optimize & maximize lighting under the cabinet.
- Easily control the brightness to the desired level using the inline dimmer switch.
- To ensure & maximize the safety, Modular LED Light Panel & Power Supply has been certified by UL.
- 3 x Lightkiwi 6 Inch Cool White Modular LED Under Cabinet Light Panel
- 1 x 6 Watt Power Supply - Link up to (3) 6-inch panels
- 1 x Dimmer Switch
- 1 x 4-way Splitter
- 3 x 3ft Interconnect Cable
- 3 x Modular Connector
- 6 x Mounting Bracket w/ Screw
If you want a different dimmer type, please select from “Dimmer Type (Optional)”. For more information, use the link below to learn more about each product.
- Dimmer Switch for Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting (Black)
- Rotary Dimmer Switch for Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting (Black)
- Wireless Dimmer Switch (Dial Remote Control + Receiver) for Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting
6 Inch LED Light Panel
5.90 x 1.30 x 0.35 Inch. (150 x 33 x 9 mm)
6 Watt Power Supply
1.89 x 1.38 x 0.98 Inch (48 x 35 x 25 mm)
3.29 x 1.08 x 0.44 Inch (83.56 x 27.43 x 11.18 mm)
1.64 x 1.30 x 0.59 Inch. (42 x 33 x 15 mm)
0.62 x 1.28 x 0.35 Inch (15.75 x 32.5 x 9 mm)
If you plan to use a wall dimmer switch, you need to do the hardwire installation with a dimmable transformer, instead of the included power supply which plugs into a wall outlet, due to the voltage difference between the wall dimmer switch (110V) and LED light panel (24V). The inline dimmer switch (24V) is incompatible with a dimmable transformer.
If not used with a wall dimmer switch, a plug-in power supply (except a wall mount power supply) can be used to do the hardwire installation, but if a dimmer switch is needed, a 24V dimmer switch is required. You would need to splice the power plug from the power cord and connect it to the power source with a junction box or something similar. The Wall dimmer switch (110V) is incompatible with the plug-in power supply.
Power Supply Start-Up time
Depends on the wattage of the power supply, the start-up time may differ. Please use matched wattage of power supplies for the best result.
|Bulb Shape||LED Panel|
|Color Temperature||6000 Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||90 Degree|
|LED Chipset Array||24 LED|
|Certification||UL Listed / CE / RoHS|
|Lighting Type||6" Panel|
|Wattage Equivalent||60 Watt|
|Number of Lighting||3|