- Simple Plug-in Installation. For most cases, the only tool you will need is a screwdriver for the mounting bracket.
- Bright 480 Lumen (about 20 percent brighter than most under cabinet lighting available in the market).
- Each individual unit has Bright 77 LED
- Only Consumes 8 Watt Maximum. Saves at least 80 percent of energy.
- 24 Voltage (24VDC) offers highly energy-efficient, minimum heat contribution, longer life span, and safer.
- The light distributes in 180 Degree Beam Angle to optimize and maximize lighting under the cabinet.
- Easily Control the Brightness to the desired level using the inline dimmer switch.
- To ensure maximum safety, Modular LED Light Panel and Power Supply have been Certified by UL.
- 1 x Dunn 20 Inch Warm White (3000K) Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting Panel
- 1 x 12 Watt Power Supply - Link Up to (1) Dunn 20-inch LED Panel
- 1 x Dimmer Switch
- 1 x 3ft Interconnect Cable
- 1 x Modular Connector
- 2 x Mounting Bracket w/ Screw
If you want a different dimmer type, please select from “Dimmer Type (Optional)”. For more information, use the link below to learn more about each product.
- Dimmer Switch for Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting (Black)
- Rotary Dimmer Switch for Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting (Black)
- Wireless Dimmer Switch (Dial Remote Control + Receiver) for Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting
Dunn 20 Inch LED Light Panel
19.69 x 1.48 x 0.30 Inch. (500 x 37.6 x 7.62 mm)
12 Watt Power Supply
2.70 x 1.92 x 1.04 Inch (68.5 x 48.78 x 26.42 mm)
3.29 x 1.08 x 0.44 Inch (83.56 x 27.43 x 11.18 mm)
0.57 x 1.48 x 0.30 Inch (14.45 x 37.6 x 7.62 mm)
If you plan to use a wall dimmer switch, you need to do the hardwire installation with a dimmable transformer, instead of the included power supply which plugs into a wall outlet, due to the voltage difference between the wall dimmer switch (110V) and LED light panel (24V). The inline dimmer switch (24V) is incompatible with a dimmable transformer.
If not used with a wall dimmer switch, a plug-in power supply (except a wall mount power supply) can be used to do the hardwire installation, but if a dimmer switch is needed, a 24V dimmer switch is required. You would need to splice the power plug from the power cord and connect it to the power source with a junction box or something similar. The wall dimmer switch (110V) is incompatible with the plug-in power supply.
Power Supply Start-Up time
Depends on the wattage of the power supply, the start-up time may differ. Please use matched wattage of power supplies for the best result.