Plug and play, and is fully compatible with all Lightkiwi low voltage transformers. Automate your Lightkiwi landscaping lighting system with this simple solution. Our photocell mounts on a transformer and connects into transformer photocell port. The photocell automates the system to automatically turn off the lights during the day and automatically turn on when the sun goes down.
- Photocell for model# U2184 / C6449 / W9715 / U8810
- Easy to install - Easy to use
- Activates landscape lighting system at sunset and disables at sunrise.
- 30~120 Seconds Time delay eliminates flicker and false On/Off.
- Wire Length: 5.5 inch (140mm)
Rated Voltage: 120VAC, 50/60Hz
Rated Loading: 1800W Tungsten, 1100VA Ballast
Power Consumption: 1.5VA
On Level: 10~20Lx (Dusk)
Off Levels: 30~60Lx (Dawn)
Ambient Temperature: -40 Degree C ~ +70 Degree C
Related Humidity: 95%
Disconnect the power, insert the screw thread into the knockout located side of the transformer, and secure with rubber gasket and zinc alloy lock nut.
Do not install the switch with the photocell facing the artificial or reflected light. This will cause the unit to cycle on and off at night.
- It is normal for the switch to take a few minutes to turn off when it is first installed.
- To test for "on" during the day, cover its eye with a black tape or other opaque material.
- Do not cover it with your fingers. The sensor can detect light passing through your finger.
- The test will take approximately 2 minutes.
- Operation of this switch is not affected by weather, humidity or temperature changes.