POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED
- Only 0.35 inch / 9 mm thick (60 percent thinner than the standard under cabinet lighting*).
- Sturdy aluminum body. One of the best in the market for its exceptional durability.
- Simple plug-in installation. For most of the cases, the only tool you will need is a screwdriver for the mounting bracket.
- Bright 150 lumen (about 20 percent brighter than most under cabinet lighting available in the market).
- Each individual has a bright 24 LED (Epistar 3528).
- It only consumes 1.8-watt maximum. Saves at least 80 percent on energy.
- 24 voltage offers highly energy-efficient, minimum heat contribution, longer life span, and safer.
- The light distributes in a 90-degree beam angle to optimize & maximize lighting under the cabinet.
- Easily control the brightness to the desired level using the inline dimmer switch.
- To ensure & maximize the safety, Modular LED Light Panel has been certified by UL.
Important: Please ensure the wattage of the combined units does not exceed the maximum wattage of the power supply used.
Under Cabinet Lighting
Power Requirement Chart
- Lightkiwi 6 inch. Warm White Modular LED Under Cabinet Light Panel
- 3ft Interconnect Cable
- Modular Connector
- 2 x Mounting Bracket w/ Screw
6 Inch LED Light Panel
5.90 x 1.30 x 0.35 Inch. (150 x 33 x 9 mm)
0.62 x 1.28 x 0.35 Inch (15.75 x 32.5 x 9 mm)